|Main Patron:||János Áder, President of Hungary|
|Patrons:||István Nagy Minister for Agriculture,
Péter Szijjártó Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Opening program on Day 1:
|Greeting by the organiser:||Csaba Ágoston, KSZGYSZ President|
|Opening speech by||Péter Szijjártó Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade|
|Welcome speech by||René van Hell, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Hungary|
|Keynote speaker:||Antonis Mavropoulos, ISWA President
„Industry 4.0 and the circular economy, future waste, innovations of the 21. century and their wasteflow, IT solutions to create circular economy”
„Council of Wise men” – Roundtable dialogue on plastic and circular economy.
- Circular economy the guidelines of EU Green Deal
- What are the most urgent tasks?
- „Curse or blessing? Role of plastic, future plastics, alternatives of SUP
- Dr. Krisztina Wégner (MAV Group), moderator
- Bernard Merkx, Green Wave Plastic,
- Norbert Fraunholz, IHE-Delft University (tbc),
- Iván Ivanovics, Mikrolin Ltd., Head of the Plastic Working Group
We encourage and welcome industry decision makers, representatives of collectors, users, packaging manufacturers, FMCG companies and other interested parties to become an active participant in this session.
Registration starts soon.