Due to the pandemic, by the ecomonic resumption we experience, that in addition to the online solutions empowered by the situation, we find that business actors have an increased need for face-to-face meetings, networking events, knowledge sharing at conferences, exhibitions and business events in order to secure even bigger room for their development.
According to the recent effective rules announced by the governement (30 July, 2020), business events may continue to be held, for e.g. trade fairs, because these are platforms for innovation and cooperation, which will play a very important role in rebuilding the economy. These type of events are considered internationally as B2B commercial centers, where the movement of the participants can be restricted, and conferences may be held as well in accordance with the relevant pandemic rules.
Therefore, we will continue to work to organize ÖKOINDUSTRIA expo postponed to April, while ensuring health-safe conditions, and we will continue to place great emphasis on the impact of COVID-19 on the green industry on our Zoldipar vs. Covid-19 page.
In order to properly inform the exhibitors and the visitors, we have compiled the COVID-19 policy of the event, taking into account the recommendations of MaResz (Association of Hungarian Event Organizers and Service Providers), in consultation with the various Hungarian authorities, incorporating their guidelines.
We are constantly monitoring the current epidemic situation and changes in legislation. The developed concept ensures the observance of the centrally prescribed, basic hygiene rules, the creation of safe conditions for business meetings, conferences, exhibitions held at the event venue, and for the preservation of the health of the participants during the events.
- General Rules to prevent virus spread
Adherence to health professional recommendations, measures and legislation aimed at maintaining health and spreading the epidemic is mandatory for all concerned, and it is in the interest and duty of all of us to comply with the issued guidelines. The basic guidelines and recommendations are the following:
- As this is an infectious disease such as rhinitis, (seasonal) flu, spread by droplet infection, basic hygiene rules similar to its prevention must be followed.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap, occasionally for at least 30 seconds.
- If you do not have the opportunity to wash your hands with soap, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (bactericidal and virucidal).
- When sneezing or coughing, place a handkerchief in front of your face or cough, sneeze into your elbow bend.
- Avoid large crowds, crowded places.
- Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose as required and change / clean it at regular intervals.
We ask all exhibitors, visitors, organizers and speakers participating in the programs to take part in the event only in a completely healthy way to protect the health of others. If there is a suspicion of a viral infection, we ask everyone to stay away from attending the events.
2.1. Admission, registration – Admission is free, but online registration is required
- A revolving door at the entrance facilitates non-contact access, please use it primary.
- A rendezvényre saját és mások testi épségének megóvása érdekében saját felelősségre csak egészséges személy léphet be.
- At the entrance, event staff measures the body temperature of the entrants with a non-contact hand thermometer, only persons free of fever can enter. (under 37,8 C)
- Hand disinfection with alcoholic hand sanitizers at the entrance is mandatory prior to entry.
- It is recommended to wear a mask covering both the nose and the mouth in the exhibition spaces, common areas and event venues, if the mandatory distance of 1.5 m cannot be solved.
- At the entrance, a mask is provided free of charge on request.
- Security measures may slow down access, so visitors are kindly requested to arrive earlier for the accompanying programs advertised.
- When standing in line, it is obligatory to keep the distance of 1.5 meters, for this purpose we reserve the possibility of intermittent registration / entry tied to time zones.
- The admission to the exhibition venue is by contactless solution by QR code reading, which requires the printing of the online entry passes in advance, or to show QR code on a mobile phone.
- In addition, of course, we also take care of the protection of our own employees in accordance with the applicable health regulations.
- Exhibition hall
- In the hall, at the event venues, the surfaces are disinfected with a high-spectrum disinfectant before the opening of the exhibition.
- We pay special attention to the cleaning of the building, we apply daily disinfectant cleaning with virucid and bactericidal liquids in the exhibition space,
- Frequent ventilation of the foyer and the exhibition area, as well as w eset up multi-point hand sanitizers.
- Virucid disinfection of frequently affected areas of public spaces is carried out continuously every hour during operation.
2.3. Recommendations for the exhibitors
- It is recommended to share the electronic version instead of printed information materials.
- It is recommended to use an e-business card instead of a printed one.
- It is recommended not to use promotional gifts.
- It is recommended to use a pre-arranged online negotiation system (B2B software) with visitors.
- Place hand sanitizer on the stand.
- It is recommended to follow the rules of social distancing between the stand staff and the visitors.
2.4. Side events – conferences, forums
At the accompanying conferences, participants can choose from different color-coded neckbands according to the different categories of social distancing at the request of the conference / forum organizer:
red: no handshake, alternative greeting modes, 1,5 m social distancing
yellow: no handshake, alternative greeting modes, normal distancing
green: handshake is accepted, normal distancing
- By default, we ensure that the chairs in the conference room are at least 1.5 meters apart.
- Our subcontractor ensures the disinfection of audiovisual and IT equipment before each event and during breaks.
- Instead of using hand microphones, microphones mounted on a fixed stand in traffic corridors will be placed to handle comments.
- Intermediate disinfectant cleaning is used during breaks between sections.
2.5. B2B events, business meetings
- We ensure a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the negotiating partners during the installation
- Between two events, the room and meeting tables as well as surfaces that are often touched by hand are disinfected.
2.6. Thematic site visits
We provide buses to the site of the field visits, where it is mandatory to use a mask that completely covers the nose and mouth in the passenger compartment for the entire duration of the trip and the program. The transfer is solved with a bus capacity twice the number of guests to be transported.
We look forward to welcoming you in person in safe conditions at the expo next April!